Table of Contents
- What Information We Collect and How We Collect It
- How We Use Your Information
- How We Share Your Information
- Security and Retention of Your Personal Data
- Third Party Sites
- Children and Minors
- Your Rights and Choices
- European Privacy Notice
- How to Contact Us
1. What Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect Personal Data from you when you submit web forms, interact with our Website, and otherwise contact us, for example over phone or through email. For example, by submitting a web form, we may collect your name and email address. By interacting with our Website, we may automatically collect your IP address, browser information, and device information. By calling us, we may collect your phone number.
The Personal Data we collect may include:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use your Personal Data to:
- Communicate with you about our Services
- Manage our law firm operations
- Respond to your inquiries
- Send you marketing and promotional information
- Operate, maintain, secure, and improve our Website
- Work with our partners
- Comply with applicable law or legal process
- Other legitimate purposes as required or permitted by applicable law
3. How We Share Your Information
We may share your Personal Data as follows:
- To market, advertise and promote our Services, including by sharing Personal Data with third-party service providers
- To operate, maintain and personalize our Websites
- When we have an individual’s consent to share the Personal Data
- In connection with, or during the negotiation of, any merger, sale of our assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or to another company, including the transfer of contact information and data of clients
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority, if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities or other third parties as necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of Full Stack Law, its business partners, you or others, or as otherwise required by applicable law
- With affiliates and subsidiaries as necessary to operate our business
4. Security and Retention Of Your Personal Data
We safeguard the security of the Personal Data and other data provided to us with appropriate physical, administrative and technical procedures. Your Personal Data may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country where we or our subsidiaries or service providers are located. When you use our Website, you are transferring information to the United States and other locations where we or our service providers operate. While we strive to protect Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of the Personal Data provided to us, as no transmission of information through the Internet can ever be completely secure. We urge individuals to protect their Personal Data when using the Internet by, for example, changing passwords often and using a combination of letters and numbers, and making sure to use a secure browser.
To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your information, the purposes for which we process your information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
- Necessary cookies are required for the Website to function and cannot be deactivated.
- Functional and performance cookies collect information about how you interact with our Website.
- Advertising cookies help deliver advertisements that are more relevant to your interests.
Two types of cookies may be used on our Websites: session cookies (which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site) and persistent cookies (which remain in the cookie file of your browser for longer, typically two days, though the time period will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
You can obtain more information regarding the cookies used by our Website and disable or enable certain categories of cookies by using the cookie banner mechanism on our Website. Note that by disabling certain categories of cookies you may be prevented from accessing some features of our Website, certain content or functionality may not be available, or the Website may not operate correctly. If you use different devices or browsers, you may need to set your cookie preferences on each of those devices and browsers. If your browser rejects cookies, it may not be able to save your cookie settings.
Some web browsers may allow you to enable a do-not-track feature that alerts the websites you visit that you do not want your online activities to be tracked. Our Website may not recognize or react in response to do-not-track signals. At present, no generally accepted standards exist on how companies must respond to do-not-track signals. In the event a final standard is established, we will assess and provide an appropriate response to these signals.
6. Third-Party Sites
Our Website may provide links to third-party sites that are outside our control and not covered by this Policy. We are not liable for any information, content, products, services, software or other materials available on or through a third-party site. The use of an external website or any information or other content found on external websites is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of such website. We encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on such third-party sites.
7. Children and Minors
Our Website does not target and is not intended to attract children or minors under the age of 18. We do not knowingly solicit Personal Data from children or minors under the age of 18 or send them requests for Personal Data. If you believe we have collected Personal Data from a person under 18 years old without the consent of their parent or legal guardian, please let us know immediately by contacting us as indicated in this Policy and providing sufficient information so we can act appropriately.
8. Rights and Choices
Choosing not to share your Personal Data. You may choose not to provide Personal Data. If you choose not to provide Personal Data (or ask us to delete it), we may not be able to provide you with our Services or certain functionality of the Website. We will tell you what information you must provide to receive the Service or Website functionality by designating it as required at the time of collection or through other appropriate means.
Marketing Communications and Sharing. You may instruct us not to use your contact information to contact you by email regarding our Services that might appeal to your interests by following the instructions located at the bottom of any commercial emails you may receive or by emailing us as set forth below. Please note that, regardless of your request, we may still use and share certain information as permitted by applicable law. For example, you may not opt out of certain operational or transactional emails, such as those reflecting our relationship or transactions with you, or important notifications regarding the Services we are providing to you.
9. European Economic Area, United Kingdom, and Switzerland Privacy Notice
The below information applies to individuals located in the European Economic Area, United Kingdom, or Switzerland and supplements other information provided in this Policy. If you are located in the foregoing regions, you have the right to access, correct, update and delete your Personal Data. You can also object to our processing, ask us to restrict processing of your Personal Data, request portability of your Personal Data and withdraw consent that you previously granted to us. Withdrawing consent will not affect processing of your Personal Data conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent. Please note that we may not be able to fulfill your request depending on our legal obligations. For example, we may not be able to delete or anonymize all Personal Data as we may be legally required to retain certain Personal Data or retain certain Personal Data in identifiable form. To exercise these rights, please contact us as set forth below.
Personal Data collected on or about individuals located in the European Economic Area, United Kingdom, or Switzerland is collected on the following legal bases for processing:
- Necessary for Performance of a Contract: If we or our affiliates have entered into a contract with customers, partners, suppliers or other third parties, we may need to process your Personal Data.
- Consent: Where you have provided your consent for us to engage in marketing activities with you, we may need to process your Personal Data.
- Legitimate Interest: We may need to process your Personal Data where we have a legitimate interest in doing so, such as (1) to communicate with you in response to your requests, questions, inquiries, and submissions; (2) to conduct advertising, marketing and promotional activities in connection with operating our business; and (3) for research and development, security and optimization of our Services and Website.
- Comply with Legal Obligations: Where we are required to comply with laws or legal obligations.
We are located in the United States and may transfer your Personal Data on a global basis to operate our business. If Personal Data is transferred to a Full Stack Law recipient in a country that does not provide an adequate level of protection for Personal Data in accordance with applicable law, we will take measures designed to adequately protect your Personal Data.
10. How to Contact Us
We encourage all individuals who provide Personal Data to us to keep their personal information accurate and up to date.
If you have any concerns about how we process your Personal Data or would like to exercise any of your privacy rights that may be available under applicable law, you can write to Full Stack Law, Attn: Consumer Request, 2806 Speer Blvd., Denver, CO 80211 USA or by email via the webform on fullstacklaw.com. You also have the right to file a complaint with a competent data protection authority if you are a resident of an applicable jurisdiction.
We may amend this Policy from time to time, and if we make changes that affect the way we use your Personal Data, we will notify you by posting a revised statement on our Website. Where appropriate, we will notify you by additional means.
Last Updated: April, 2023